Who we are
Our website address is: https://clippingartsindia.com. By mentioning “Clipping Arts India,” “we,” “us,” and “our” reflect https://clippingartsindia.com.
By signing up for, or otherwise visiting, using, or engaging with our website (“https://clippingartsindia.com”) and services (collectively, the “Clipping Arts India’s Website” or “Site”), or by accessing any content or material made available by us the Service, you agree to the following terms and conditions. With , you (“you,” “client,” “user,” “customer”) are entering into a legally binding contract.
We are devoted to protecting your personal information. Except as required by law, We will never distribute, sell, or give away your personal information to a third party.
Information We Collect
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Other contact information
- Jobs pieces of information.
- Demographic information and interests.
- Other information needed for customer surveys.
- https://clippingartsindia.com/ will never utilize or transmit your image(s) for commercial reasons, including publishing the website.
- Except for the free trial pictures, which we reserve the right to use only for marketing purposes. By sending an email, you can instantly prohibit this type of use.
- Account details and other relevant data Only your name, email address, and account password are required when you create an account. The data you provide will be securely saved in our database and used solely to allow you to access, utilize, and edit your data on the Server.
- All pictures you provide to Clipping Arts India are considered client property. Any photographs and data that you upload and share with us are not our property.
- To transmit data, we utilize secure servers, and we do not make client photos available to search engines or other ways of discovery.
- We may, however, utilize your supplied assets for promotional purposes, such as posting your pictures as a sample project on our website.
- Before we post them for non-commercial uses, we’ll ask for your permission, and you can say no.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Data Protection Regulation
lients are entitled to the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights concerning automated decision making and profiling
We pledge to preserve the aforementioned rights. If you want to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us.