Please read our Terms of Service carefully before sending us your order on Clippingartsindia.com. Your use of Clipping Arts India’s services constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
What client data do we collect?
We collect client information we deem necessary to establish a better business relationship and communication between our customers and our company.
Personal client data we gather may include:
- Customer name
- Email address
- Job title
- Company name
- Billing information
- Mailing addresses
- Vat registered number
- Telephone numbers
- Debit and/or credit card numbers
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- IP address
- Interests and preferences
What We Do With The Information We Collect From Our Clients
- To offer you outstanding and smooth service, we need your personal information.
- We utilize customer information for the following purposes:
- To get in touch with you regarding your orders, quotes, and invoicing.
- Documentation for internal use
- For market research purposes, we may contact you by phone or email.
- Through the email address you supplied, we may send you promotional emails about special deals, new goods, and other relevant information.
- Client information may be used to improve our services and website, among other things.
Our company does not use or work with third-party websites for any of our projects.
However, we will send a third-party link if it’s necessary for the project and transactions between our company and clients.
We do not take responsibility for those links. We trust that our clients will read the third-party websites’ terms and conditions before interacting or sharing information with them.
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
We reserve the right to collect information about the user ID you use and open within our domain.
It’s necessary for our service team at times to access your user account and passwords to ensure uninterrupted services since your order files and data cannot be encrypted.
- We strive to provide quality service to our customers.
- To assure high-quality Photoshop and image editing services, we provide limitless rework on your photographs and images.
- However, we do not enable clients to alter our edited pictures and photos using third-party services.
- Clipping Path Studio additionally refuses to accept rework for our clients if the pictures have been altered by others before being returned to us.
Images We Do Not Allow:
We strictly prohibit pornographic, nude, and any types of inappropriate images.
Clipping Arts India reserves the right to deny services to clients who submit the above-mentioned images.
Use of your image:
We review your image submissions for inappropriate material and reserve the right in our sole discretion to reject your sent files for any or no reason.
Entering into this agreement means you allow us to use free trial images for promotional purposes.
This includes publishing said images on the website as a sample without obtaining the owner’s permission.
However, you can reach out to stop the use of your trial images by sending us an email.